Information for Home Sellers
You have more than likely spent years making your house a home and when it comes time to sell, it’s important that you find a REALTOR® that will not just do the basic P's (1. Put a sign in the yard, 2. Put it on MLS and 3. Pray) of real estate. It is important to find a REALTOR® who does the following:
- Communicates well.
- Is available throughout the entire process to answer your questions and concerns. Make sure you aren't handed off to "the person who handles that area of the transaction".
- Can provide tips on getting your home ready inside and out.
- Can promote your home effectively to be seen by the most buyers and other REALTORS®.
- Can provide professional photography.
- Can negotiate with a buyer's agent and can help you clear hurdles that may happen between a contract and closing, including items that may come up on the home inspection or appraisal.
- Works on your behalf with people who will be involved in the process including lenders, underwriters, appraisers, home inspectors, insurance agents, title companies and more.
- Manages the procedures, processes, contracts, waivers and disclosures that are part of the transaction.
- Doesn't charge extra transaction or administrative fees* to do the job you are already paying them to do through a commission.
- Is present at your closing to ensure your interests are protected.
* At Beyond Realty we DO NOT charge administrative or transaction fees to our buyers or sellers.