Client Safety Regarding COVID-19
In response to the concerns about COVID-19—commonly referred to as coronavirus—please know that client and REALTOR® safety is Beyond Realty's main concern and we will continue to be available to help our clients with their buying and selling needs. In response, we have implemented the following practices:
- For those not wanting or able to meet in person, we are offering the options of virtual meetings via Zoom, Skype or Facetime.
- We are also able to obtain electronic signatures for all contracts and offers.
- Our REALTORS® are comfortable meeting in-person with our clients, so long as all parties are not exhibiting cold or flu symptoms.
- It is your decision if you would like to meet at your home or in our office. Please know that we are taking extra precautions with in our office to disinfect frequently touched surfaces and we are requiring our ill employees to work from home.
Open Houses / Showings
- We ask all visitors to disinfect their hands upon entering the home.
- We may limit the amount of people in the home during open houses to maintain safe social distances and adhere to the CDC guidelines.
- We are providing alcohol-based hand sanitizers at the entryway and/or soap and disposable towels.
- After the open house or showing, we are recommending that our sellers clean and disinfect their home, especially commonly touched areas like doorknobs, faucet handles and light switches. We are also happy to assist if we are present.
- If our sellers do not want opens or showings, we will work with them to find alternative marketing opportunities, such as video tours and other methods to virtually tour a property.
If you have questions or concerns, please call or email your REALTOR® or Gloria Palm Connor or Kristi Kasprick at (701) 540-5161.